NAPA – Auto Parts
Electronic Ordering Capabilities from NAPA
More Parts,More Information, Fewer Clicks
Productivity in fleet shop today depends on information and getting the right parts for the job. With NAPA’s
PROLink website, parts lookups, ordering and access to technical information is easier than ever before. NAPA’s
PROLink search engine allows you to search the way you want and delivers the exact part you need with fewer
mouse clicks. Plus, thousands of color images and extensive product details help check pricing and order the right
item for the job the first time, so you can keep your technicians working more efficiently and your equipment
earning revenue and serving your taxpayers.
How to Get Started
1. Go to www.napaprolink.com
2. Click on “Register” under New User
3. Complete the form and click “Submit”
4. Write down the 10 digit NAPA PROLink ID number you receive immediately after registration
5. Call your local servicing NAPA Auto and Truck Parts Store where you have an active account
6. Ask your local NAPA store to attach your 10 digit ProLink ID number into your account in their point‐ofsale
7. Contract Pricing will be assigned to your account by your local NAPA store.
8. Please ask the NAPA store to “transmit daily sales” on your account, and to inform their “Wholesale
Manager” of your account creation under NJPA contract #062916‐GPC.
Once your local/servicing store has you setup in their system, you may login using the username and password
you entered during registration to check pricing and/or order parts.
What if We already use a ShopManagement System, FleetManagement Systemor e‐Procurement System?
Already using a shop management system, fleet management software, or an e‐Procurement system like RO
Writer, Asset Works, or Sci Quest? NAPA’s ProLink Website interfaces with one of the most robust automotive
aftermarket catalogs on the planet, the NAPA Catalog. If you are using existing shop or fleet management
software, or an e‐procurement system, the NAPA catalog can still be accessed through NAPA’s connectivity utility
entitled NAPA IBIZ. Go to www.napaibiz.com to see if your system provides NAPA Integration Partner
connectivity. Everything is there to help you get started including registration and system setup instructions,
support numbers and more.
NCTCOG has entered into a non-exclusive agreement with NJPA to provide NAPA products and/or services to participating SHARE entities. SHARE entities do not need a membership with NJPA to utilize this contract. However, participating entities must first complete an ILA with North Texas SHARE, a program of NCTCOG, to access these products/services. Has your entity already completed an ILA? Please click here to view a current list of participating entities.